OSI-Approved Open Source (81)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (52)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- BSD License (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- PHP License (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (78)
- Windows (76)
- Mac (67)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (65)
- Android (19)
- BSD (11)
- Modern (10)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Programming Language: XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO) ×
uEasy is a wysiwyg editor for use with Content Management System (CMS). It features a wysiwyg client (as applet or application) and a server. You can easily develop: - interfaces for any CMS - plugins for any format (HTML, Wiki, ...)1 weekly downloads
Mozilla extension. Feed cms type websites directly from the browser.
NoraCMF will be a nice Content-Management-System. It will support as many data bases as possible. Our System will contained an content-editor, integrated caching for frequent data base querys, and many more!
Xeemes is a lightweight, simple, but programmable Content Management System for small and medium sized websites. It does not rely on a database, offers a Wiki-style syntax, and extensibility via XML-technology.
A PHP framework for building websites using XML/XSL techniques, cache on the server and more, by manipulating PHP 5 objects.
A Content Management System (CMS) written in PHP5 with expandable content types (nodes) with unlimited parent children relationships. It will use ADOdb for database abstraction and allow each node type to be output in different formats.
Tests rapides pour applications et serveurs web.1 weekly downloads