OSI-Approved Open Source (79)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- BSD License (21)
- MIT License (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Apache Software License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Zope Public License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (85)
- Mac (85)
- Linux (81)
- BSD (77)
- Windows (54)
- Modern (49)
- Other Operating Systems (20)
- Solaris (15)
- OS: All BSD Platforms (FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD/Apple Mac OS X) ×
Transducer is a lightweight pure Perl web server and template system that turns your machine into an interactive web site. Transducer only uses the standard modules included with Perl version 5.8.8 or higher. No additional modules or compiling required!
WHControlPanel is to be a full web hosting management system. Featuring turnkey installation of Apache, PHP, MySQL, Posadis, ProFTPd, it will feature both a powerful control panel for both server admins, website owners and a resellers control panel.
Small and medium-size enterprise portal solutions through arcana. E-Commerce, Users & Management, Accounting, Engineering Solutions, Daemon Management, and custom portal applet creations.
a minecraft server
<<< drive2gether >>> is an Open Source, free of charge, without advertisement on the website and being developed for NoN–commercial, Environmental purposes, Web-Platform based agency for arranged lifts.
HTML and HTTP as single executable file
muhttpd is a simple but complete web server written in portable ANSI C, supporting logging, CGI scripts, MIME type based handlers, and HTTPS. It has been tested on various Unix environments on 32-bit, 64-bit, little endian and big endian systems.
Apache module to access remote POP3 servers.
The security proxy is a reverse proxy that hides and serves several webapps. It handles their authentication needs transparently (single sign-on), may be configured to impose HTTPS client connections (on URL basis) and rewrite URLs of content it delivers.
A small, fast, embeddable HTTP server based on wxWidgets.