OSI-Approved Open Source (180)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (69)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (57)
- MIT License (14)
- BSD License (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Affero GNU Public License (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (17)
- Other License (8)
- Public Domain (3)
- Linux (205)
- Windows (198)
- Mac (184)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (123)
- Android (91)
- BSD (29)
- Modern (29)
- Freshness: Recently updated ×
Simple framework for presenting mostly static webpages
Fast Websites: Powerful CMS for Apache written in C++
Swank is a Structured Wiki. See www.swankwiki.net for details.
Enterprise web content management system (CMS), previously commercial but now open source.
Extensive extension for TYPO3 CMS to manage sportclubs and competitions. There are views for match tables, league tables, match reports, statistics, profile details and many more.
Safe-Simple-Complete Content Management System.
Multi Purpose Content Management System based on PHP and MySQL. Very powerfull and easy customization. Data Object Oriented, Multi-Language, Templates, Administration interfaces. Used actually on several commercial sites, now goes open source.
php lib cms
PHP/MySQL universal CMS
CMS/CRM/DBMS Site Generator
To create a web site building/cms application (along the lines of wix). Publishing user manageable content for web sites/mobile apps and office documents.