OSI-Approved Open Source (35)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- BSD License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (36)
- Linux (35)
- Windows (32)
- Mac (30)
- Android (21)
- BSD (6)
- Modern (5)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Solaris (3)
- OS: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms) ×
Logocular shows website visitor statistics directly on each webpage. It is a non-transparent web proxy that injects graphics into your webpages according to information found in your weblogs.
META is a decision making software which aims are to track computer attackers, computer attacks and to help investigators finding useful elements.
OPENWIDS is an attempt to develop an Open Source Wireless Intrusion Detection / Intrusion Prevention system for deployment on OpenWRT and similar WAP OSes.
pils is Perl IRC logging system, a utility for connecting to an IRC daemon and collecting data utilizing a relational database for storage and a web interface for data retrieval, processing, and display.
Systém pro prezentování informací z aplikace SYSLOG.
J2EE Application of Frequent Behavior Path Tree on ClickStream Analysis
The Wikimedia Zeitgeist aims to provide the current and historical spirit of the time in terms of Wikipedia - The Free Encyclopedia, and other Wikimedia Foundation projects.
This is an Internet resource management system that can be used to control both internet and network access of a registered or unregistered user on all kinds of network.
I am trying to develop a live log system that will enable corporates to see up to the minute log of all sites at one place
NOT - Filter log files to remove events you don't care about.
Squidlog2mysql is a program written in C that copies the native log from a squid cache to a mysql database. It was written after I found there was a lack of such a script/program on Windows.