OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Centralised repository of student projects. The Innovative University project of MIET Telecommunications branch.
This project intended to help teacher to prepare test works on math-based subjects. The engine is matlab-based program able to generate tasks in TeX format. The main feature is ability to form tasks with answers from TeX-templates with random initial dat
wiccoder is an open source cross-platform lossy image compression codec. Its main idea is to cut brunches of wavlelet transformation tree.