OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Windows (4)
- Linux (1)
- Mac (1)
- Modern (1)
Thematografos is an application aiming to create simple web tests. Mathematical symbols are also supported via MathML code (not full support yet!)1 weekly downloads
This is an attempt to port the famous Cybera software to .NET.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
CryAlgo is for Academic only Purposes. Demonstrates the implentation of some ciphers at the moment . Its open source and i intend add more algorithms for ciphers .