OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
Description and detailed explanation on Fourier Transform, some FFT, LPC etc. Runable project demonstrates DCT transform on continuous audio, show and edit audio source with different zooming and view.25 weekly downloads
This is an open source SWF authoring library with C++ class interface. Supports flash movies generation up to version 3.2 weekly downloads
Major looseless compression algorithms library and documentation. First project: Arithmetic, Huffman, LZ77, LZ78, LZW, RLE. Second project reimplements Deflate. Documentation explains major Entropy Compression Methods.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The Tinikling Labanotation Editor
Distributed System to control and execute experiments about Artificial Entities. The objetive about this system it's allow run experiments with entities who runs in his own computers and interact with others using message as way of communicate.