OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
Open Source PHP & MySQL Guestbook12 weekly downloads
Curator Archiving Tool is an open source software aimed to manage efectively the proccesses of human cataloguing, publish the digital resources on thematic directories and collections and offer statistical information of added value to end users.1 weekly downloads
CatMDServices is a Web application for describing and searching web services by means of metadata. Developed by IAAA (Univ. of Zaragoza) and GeoSpatiumLab S.L., sponsored by IGN Spain. Technical details: Java, GWT, XML, multiplatform, multilingual.
CatOGC is a web application that offers an implementation of the OGC-CSW 2.0.2. Developed by IAAA (University of Zaragoza) and GeoSpatiumLab S.L. Technical details: Java, XML, multiplatform, multilingual.
An Open Source Library Management System in Java (J2SE 1.6) with Hibernate and Spring. Will start off with acquisitions, cataloging,serial control and patron access. LION and support for standards (MARC,ect) will be addressed from the beginning.
Open source e-book catalog system
In The Cloud Computing On Java