OSI-Approved Open Source (72)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (25)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- Apache License V2.0 (9)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (72)
- Mac (71)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (52)
- Android (32)
- Modern (20)
- BSD (13)
- OS: Linux ×
XML documents To Generated dynamic web application supporting CRUD actions. Credits to Ministry of Culture and Communication, France; UNESCO; Ecole Nationale des Chartes, France; PASS-TECH, France.
This project involves the construction of an information system for the classification of students
eLibrarian is a web-based software platform that helps to organize various documents, such as ebooks and any other electronic document based on categories and tags.
we want create a prccessor for neuralcomputers .
Ce projet vise au développement d'un composant Joomla ayant pour objectif d'offrir une interface de recherche OAI fondée sur le module Search du projet ORI-OAI.
Technological system for management of shared files
Applications and shared infrastructure for humanities research.
Schema validation with simple dom php classes, that will check the xsd file before the xml based forms will accept any submit. The ajax wrapper should work with widgets to show any validation error to the form user.
Checksum Checker is a part of the Digital Preservation Platform from the National Archives of Australia. It calculates checksums of stored objects and compares them with entries in a database created by Digital Preservation Recorder.40 weekly downloads