OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (5)
- Windows (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
Cellocity Linux is Based on Fedora Core 6 Source Code. With only basic core elements needed to operate Compatipal and a completley Graphic Interface as well as Text. Version 2.0 will include more applications 32,64 bit and 80 Core Intel CPU
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Linux-based x86 operating system designed to run in an educational environment.
GyaanOS is a GNU/Linux desktop distribution specially designed for Technology Students- has everything a student of Computer Science, IT, Electronics or Telecom will ever need. GyaanOS is For The Students and By The Students. By:Laksh & Tanmaya
Main purpose is creating a OS which specializes in Honeypots.
OpenLiber - content protection delivery system -
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.