OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (6)
- Mac (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Android (3)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Modern (1)
- Other Operating Systems (1)
- Programming Language: AspectJ ×
I am studying XUnit framework in order to propose a unity test framework to AspectJ language. If you have any ideas or want to collaborate with me in this study, let me know, any help will be very welcome.
An Open Source Library Management System in Java (J2SE 1.6) with Hibernate and Spring. Will start off with acquisitions, cataloging,serial control and patron access. LION and support for standards (MARC,ect) will be addressed from the beginning.
This project evaluate the useage of JSF and AspactJ within one application. The application can be used as a basic framework to build fast and secure web applications.
The project will integrate viable aspects of the semantic web technologies for use with advanced Semantic SQLCLI based XML DBMS. The purpose of this project is develop a GUI Application for a Suite of ECM Services.
The Tinikling Labanotation Editor
RUP based information system