OSI-Approved Open Source (96)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (64)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Academic Free License (5)
- BSD License (4)
- MIT License (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Windows (95)
- Linux (91)
- Mac (80)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (78)
- Modern (42)
- Android (25)
- BSD (22)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Translations: Japanese ×
A project in which artifacts of practical code are accumulated & shared within developers, for purpose of quick learning/reuse or quick memory-recovery. It defined common interface for developers to integrate their different-purposed code together easily.
Die Welt der Strichmännchen und du bist mittendrin. In diesem Spiel geht es um Lineman und sein Leben in der Welt der Strichmännchen.
time keeper is the old my project.
Our project is making the perfect INSTALLER for everybody who want to use Multilanguage XOOPS2 by UTF-8 on the PHP5 and MySQL5. Now we will ship the XAMPP with XOOPS2. http://www.fs4y.com/?language=en
XD is a simple and Cross-Platform dictionary software written in Qt4. The file format of XD Dictionnary is opened, so if you held any programming skills, you can make custom dictionnay files.
iExam is a subproject of success, resolves the problems of the enterprise CAI education area, not only has question entering, exam generation, score calculation and notification, but also organization/history mangement, explaination and re-exam module
seiji is a Japanese-Multi-Lingual and Kanji dictionary based on Jim Breen's JMdict and kanjidic2. seiji's face is an easy to use and highly responsive Eclipse RCP. Additional features are vocabulary management and training and more.
a software to help people learning foreign languages
Japanese-English dictionary, based on the Edict and KanjiDic files, for learners of Japanese. It has several useful kanji search features, as well as saved lists.1 weekly downloads