OSI-Approved Open Source (112)
- Academic Free License (21)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- Open Software License 3.0 (8)
- Common Public License 1.0 (6)
- Common Development and Distribution License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- European Union Public License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Windows (102)
- Linux (80)
- Mac (68)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (67)
- Android (35)
- Modern (22)
- BSD (9)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- License: Educational Community License, Version 2.0 ×
A Development Based By a student for other students in the computer industy
Web-based student information system. Cross-platform, comprehensive system , gives parents real-time access to student performance, and creates an online school community
Management and Development a Drugstore
Public storage for the projects created by Mera interns
A UK-based organisation developing Open Source solutions for deployment in the educational sector. Such solutions including an Active Directory/RM Community Connect alternative, website and mail, office software, etc.
Practice of the subject TDP from UOC
Program for using PCI1780 under QNX for science researching
Applications and shared infrastructure for humanities research.
SimpleScalar un entorno de simulación para diferentes arquitecturas hardware. Modificacion de algunos archivos para que funcione correctamente la version educativa
This software is a timetable maker for educational institutes.
Red Kite project involing staff and students from schools in the teesdale district. A collaborative project where resources are developed and shared to enhance the learning experience.
Unified Campus Solution covering academic management, learning management, student information system, general administration, accounting and human resource management.