OSI-Approved Open Source (49)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (33)
- Academic Free License (5)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- ISC License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Linux (51)
- Windows (41)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (40)
- Modern (28)
- Mac (27)
- BSD (21)
- Android (10)
- Computer Aided Instruction (CAI)
Hot topics in Education Softwaredictionary
- Programming Language: Tcl ×
Furigana Generator is a CGI web-app that automatically adds furigana to japanese text. Results can be edited on-page and exported as Open Office documents. To run the Furigana Generator, point your browser to furigana.sf.net .
Read music by listening without seeing the score. MANOTE can enter and review music as text or braille. Make written music accessible to the blind, low vision, otherwise impaired & their educators. Exchange midi, sheet music, & other score formats.
This is the first respectable English-Russian Dictionary with transcription (IPA) under GNU GPL. The dictionary has 46233 word articles and is 5.5MB. "MOVA" is a format of dictionary and a set of Bash and Tcl/TK scripts for management of dictionary.
punto de venta -- point of sale Sistema para control de ventas para negocios medianos o chicos, especialmente abarrotes. Sells control system for medium or small bussines, focused in small markets.
99 bottles of beer in different programming languages
SigLab is a signal calculator for Scilab. Its goal is to ease the analysis of signal processing simulation results. It allows to view and to manipulate monodimensional signals in a interactive and easy way.1 weekly downloads
crossplatform, free dict.org dictionary lookup app in tcl/tk1 weekly downloads