OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Windows (5)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Modern (3)
- Android (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Common Hardware Recovery Solutions by Ukrainian-Russian network from http://hardw.net/forum3 weekly downloads
Tafe1 weekly downloads
Dvorak Typing Tutor is an open source project created to teach the Dvorak keyboard layout. This project will be wrote in C++ for Linux, and Windows. This project will offer information about the Dvorak layout, and to aid anyone wanting to learn Dvorak.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
TISE -cycle computer full for 8088,writen in assembler/tc/c++(MFC).