OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (10)
- Linux (9)
- Mac (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Modern (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
Fully graphical mips simulator, with a simple text editor. The aim is to not only have the entire mips isa implemented and simulated, but to have a mips ide. The text highlighting for the mips instructions set is currently underway. Version 3 Available.4 weekly downloads
Common Hardware Recovery Solutions by Ukrainian-Russian network from http://hardw.net/forum3 weekly downloads
The mission of libshell is to keep in place all patterns, functions and etc of shell as a library which are useful in day-to-day work activities. With libshell one can definitely obviate the task in hand.1 weekly downloads
This is a game written in Java. Uses 3d graphics API from java
Provide geneology information, contact information, personal descriptions and webpages, calendars, etc in a web interface. This system will use php and any database system and will provide various level of public and private access.
Eine Lehrerstrunden Verwaltung, programmiert in Java und mit einem SQL Server als Backend. Das Projekt wurde für das BK Hennef, hauptsächlich während des AWE-Unterrichts der Klasse IT22 durchgeführt. Da die Klasse inzwischen fertig ist, wurde das Projekt
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
This is a multilingual dictionary. A Wikipedia type of thing, except that people add sentences, not articles. The aim : to build a large database of sentences translated into various languages that everyone can access for free.
This software aims in providing a Greek version CES-D test.