OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- License: Apple Public Source License ×
A project making GDI+ object model available in Microsoft Visual Basic 6
Muhha is a GPU compiler/interpreter for Mac, Windows and Unix. Compiles 3D graphics for OpenGL and DirectX9 and is compatible with Blender, ORGE, PoserPython, Collada and Dark Basic programming. Powered by KomodoEdit and .NET.
Need programmer to insert our design characters into existing 3D Chess Game and title "Royal Hawaiian Chess the e-Game" we own the Trademark and design patent.
A very simple slides viewer that displays views created with Interface Builder©.
This is a mini application for you Mac at home. If you cant wait for WWDC then here is the application for you. This will sit in your dashboard and countdown until that day comes. Maybe next year you could go!
This is a dynamic graphical implementation of a Visual Calendar.
Wobba Wobba is an open source graphics SDK designed for high-end photo-realistic visualization code compiling and interpreting. Used with Muhha!, Wobba Wobba builds upon the existing IDE 3D capabilities and expansive extension libraries.