OSI-Approved Open Source (99)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (69)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- BSD License (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (94)
- Linux (93)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (86)
- Mac (74)
- Modern (58)
- BSD (30)
- Translations: German ×
Browse and tag your images with a mimimum of actions.
Morpho is a graphic morphing application primarily written for linux using Trolltech's Qt-framework/libraries.
Class library for performing geometric constructions in 2D and 3D with Postscript output. Easy to learn for C++ programmers. Easy parametrizing of figures.
3D Authoring System. With this System you can plan und realize interactive virtual Environments. You can import several 3D File formats and edit it after the import process (Texture, Size, you cannot edit the Shape). After that you can plan interactions
SWOOSH is an exciting new photo browser and editor with a stunning user interface. It can directly access the major photo sites for viewing and editing online photos directly in SWOOSH.
SankeyBuilder creates sankey diagrams, which show flows of e.g. material, information, energy or money. The flows are represented by sources and swales (sinks, drains) and a proportional thickness according to their value/quantity.
An Eclipse plugin for editing and managing textures for POV-Ray (Persistence of Vision Raytracer). Inspired by TextureView and is an addition to PovClipse.
Gridarta is an open source (GPL) Map Editor for MMORPGs. Gridarta currently supports Angelion, Crossfire and Daimonin.
kfig shold become a "replacement" for xfig under KDE. It should be a slim tool to draw Fig-figures which is able to export them to varius file-formats. At the moment, there is only a cvs version available.
A XNA Game Development Project
A software for editing and viewing vector based graphics and animations, similar to Flash.