OSI-Approved Open Source (77)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- BSD License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Python Software Foundation License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Python License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (76)
- Windows (60)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (59)
- Mac (49)
- Modern (31)
- BSD (24)
- Android (13)
- Programming Language: Python ×
converts images (jpg,gif,bmp) into ascii art. also works for graphing and plotting data (was originally motivated for doing scientific visualizations on text terminals). code is currently written in python.
A program for converting bitmap graphics into different vector representations via a genetic algorithm.
A general purpose passthrough import graphics filter compatible with Microsoft Word 97 or 2003, allows the ability to paste graphics of potentially any format into a Word document. Compiles with Microsoft Visual C++ 6 or above.1 weekly downloads
This is a collection of Python functions, with which data can be exported from the Python environment to a file which can be viewed in GoogleEarth.
A set of scripts, plugins, and utilities to enhance the Blender 3D application.
Python OpenEXR bindings. Python module for working with ILM's popular high dynamic range imaging format and library.
This project is used to define monitor's gamma correction. It can define red, green and blue components separately by gamma ramp. Ramp is defined by brightness curve control points (number of control points is not limited)
Visual Image Viewer :: Build using Python1 weekly downloads
Not your usual Architectural Modeler1 weekly downloads