OSI-Approved Open Source (77)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- BSD License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Python Software Foundation License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Python License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (76)
- Windows (61)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (59)
- Mac (49)
- Modern (31)
- BSD (24)
- Android (14)
- Programming Language: Python ×
This project aims to extract the text from an image file.
A program for converting bitmap graphics into different vector representations via a genetic algorithm.
VectorSection is a universal vector graphics translator. It is a group of loosely-coupled programs which can be used in scripting and as import/export plugins for graphical CAD/vector editor programs.
A program to convert dxf CAD files to NIST compliant GCODE for both 2d and 3d toolpaths. VPython is used for visualization of the toolpaths and the dxf library from pycad is used to read the dxf files.
This is a collection of Python functions, with which data can be exported from the Python environment to a file which can be viewed in GoogleEarth.
converts images (jpg,gif,bmp) into ascii art. also works for graphing and plotting data (was originally motivated for doing scientific visualizations on text terminals). code is currently written in python.
A set of scripts, plugins, and utilities to enhance the Blender 3D application.
Oh my God i`ts movin - is the Linux only tool for creating animated PNGS. omGim alows you to easilly create and edit existing apng`s with help of GIMP or Inkscape. You can import frames from PNG, SVG, etc.
Python OpenEXR bindings. Python module for working with ILM's popular high dynamic range imaging format and library.