OSI-Approved Open Source (111)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (70)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (15)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- BSD License (9)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (6)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- OS: Grouping and Descriptive Categories ×
Install JpeepingTomLANServer on main PC Install JPeepingTomLANClient on each PC in cafe or LAB Register Product Activated on Server Machine basis Dont change PC later
picLab is a screen capture application.
scanXdisplay is a application to scan all XDMCP display conected in your thin client server.
Advanced freeware screenshoting utility
Allows screen sharing over email, or through 'conversations' with contacts, so that when a contact receives a screenshot it's automatically displayed with its default image viewer.
vnc2swf is a screen recording tool for Macromedia Shockwave Flash (SWF) format.
fedia toolkit is a system toolkit include internet navigator, system toolkit like image capture and video capture, notepad, image toolkit,automatic system manager, multimedia toolkit(mp3,wav,video player) and more ...
Winzoom Magnification Tool3 weekly downloads
Screen Capture application5 weekly downloads