OSI-Approved Open Source (124)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (72)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- BSD License (8)
- MIT License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Open Software License 3.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Artistic License (3)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (2)
- Modern (132)
- Windows (132)
- Linux (58)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (57)
- Mac (31)
- BSD (24)
Hot topics in 3D Modeling Softwareexpression
- OS: WinXP ×
WoW Model Viewer is an application that uses the WoW MPQ files to create character and npc models that can be used for graphics or machinima. The project was originally created by Darkjk, who left the source for developers to use should the need arise.
XApphire will be an open source CAD/CAE application extensible (plugins) and scriptable (Python), developed in C++ and wxWidgets.
This Project is a library. It uses the FCollada and DevIL Library to read a given .dae file. The Data will be available for the user by one list of structs containing all the data of the submeshes the whole mesh consist of. Use SVN to checkout
Open Scripting Projects
3D Modeling application based on OpenGL for Linux, OS X and Windows.
The mission of the project is to bring creativity, and innovation closer to individuals and communities in a society that is loosing its touch with the creativity that put us where we are, and the excitement of being able to create something ourselves.
Real time facial animation package based on muscle model of the face. Includes basic scripting language, full API, animation compositing, tools for creating and exporting muscles in 3D studio max.5 weekly downloads