OSI-Approved Open Source (199)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (134)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- BSD License (13)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- MIT License (8)
- Artistic License (7)
- PHP License (6)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Other License (13)
- Public Domain (12)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (7)
- Windows (234)
- Linux (215)
- Mac (190)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (163)
- Android (67)
- Modern (41)
- BSD (30)
Hot topics in Role-Playing Softwarerpg
the project is to create a gurps markeup language for database and/or game-aids. GURPS is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by SJ Games. All rights are reserved. Permission granted in the SJ Games Online Policy.
An online role playing game written in PHP and using MySQL The focus of this game is to develop your character's abilities which are not only "strength", "magic", ... :)
The Classic Game Workshops Game of Talisman - For The Web!
OTWebGame is A MMORPG webgame.
phpMUD aims to be a fully-featured MUD codebase, not requiring a shell account or a MUD client. The main idea behind this project is to give MUD admins a better chance to create their own roleplaying dimension or world.
Just one more MMORPG in a fantasy world.
a free rpg game with goblins and dragons....
Server providing different types of rooms, that can be created and visited by the users.
Metal Mech - free online multiplayer turn-based war game. PHP & XML only.1 weekly downloads
Taking over https://sourceforge.net/projects/php-mmorpg/ A MMORPG written completely in PHP using a MySQL backend. Current features include a graphical movement system, weapons, items, npcs, monster battles, player vs player battles, and an editor.1 weekly downloads
A web-based application for editing and storing RPG character sheets. It is a continuation of the 3EProfiler project created by Michael J Eggertson at www.3eprofiler.net.1 weekly downloads
A web based RPG built using PHP and MySQL. The project is to be considered constantly in development with a new version release for every goal. Each goal is an updated version of the previous release with new features added on.4 weekly downloads