OSI-Approved Open Source (33)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- PHP License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Python License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Windows (30)
- Linux (26)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- Mac (23)
- Modern (8)
- BSD (7)
- Android (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Game development framework
- License: Python Software Foundation License ×
SimNet is a server/client application for creating, playing and maintaining multiplayer games of SimCity. The goal of SimNet is to connect SimCity enthusiasts in a way that has never been accomplished.
SuperWikia Alpha- Liberty is the open source mainframe kernel of the SuperWikia Alpha Codebase. It provides users access to game engines, internet media and High-Definition (HDCG) 3D graphics interfaces and also hosts user/client/server databases.
Project Colosseum is a Python-based robotics combat game, with many parts, options, and competitions.
The MUD Client for the Lazy People.
Alternative system of collection statistics for the game of Battlefield 2142
A lightweight game suite to run on default python distribution with no additional libraries required.
is a chat robot for help webbrowser.