OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Windows (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Mac (2)
- Modern (2)
- Android (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Linux (1)
- License: NASA Open Source Agreement ×
SuperWikia Alpha- Liberty is the open source mainframe kernel of the SuperWikia Alpha Codebase. It provides users access to game engines, internet media and High-Definition (HDCG) 3D graphics interfaces and also hosts user/client/server databases.
is a chat robot for help webbrowser.
this expansion for the game combat commander battlezone2 the [wobz] or [zrfbz] thing brings wole active content in a battlezone2 gives the user play 26 races instead 2 as default note wole thing alredy made we here in try to impruve its sub sections
SuperWikia: The Runtime/Realtime Environment for Codesmiths1 weekly downloads
Star Trek Advanced - A digital representation of the Star Trek Universe. STA includes all aspects of Star Trek from Starships, colonies, and galactic struggle. Users will able participate in a Massively Multiplayer Onlne World.
An alternate reality game.