OSI-Approved Open Source (358)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (59)
- Artistic License (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- BSD License (5)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Microsoft Public License (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Sun Public License (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (23)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (344)
- Linux (220)
- Mac (201)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (150)
- Android (137)
- Modern (97)
- BSD (17)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Flight simulator
- Game development framework
- Real Time Tactical
- License: Academic Free License (AFL) ×
A 3D car driving game using OpenGL and GLUT. The code is completely in C and only homebrew physics are used. The car has environment mapping and texture mapped shadow. Refer the readme.txt for more information.
Small casual puzzle game involving matching cards to a pattern.
Center of Mass is the name of a top-down 2D puzzle game made by the CS Club Software Group at UC Davis We plan to create a fully functional game using the Qt graphics library for visuals and are currently researching possible C++ libraries for sound
A simple platform game programmed in OpenGL under c++. Run across the rooftops and distribute the presents to all houses with chimmneys.
This will be a action game.
This is my planning documentation and code for my thesis. The topic is learning from observation using the quake 2 and unreal tournament enviornments.
1) We want to create strong AI 2) We want to create artificial life in a computer 3) We want to shatter the dominance of profit-blinded companies and replace it with local initiative ... all in one project.
Console Sudoku - Interactive Mode
CrackAttack server for mobile multi player
A 3D game engine that integrates a graphics renderer (Ogre) as well as including physics (PhysX) and sound (FMOD) capabilities. The engine also supports a variety of scripting features through lua/luabind interfaces.
Chat application using a World of warcraft like interface
DD SOM Manual Project
This is the patch for our custom Diablo 2 realm
"DIXSA" is my B.E.(in Computer Science from VTU Karnataka in KVG College of Engineering) 6th semester “COMPUTER GRAPHICS LABORATORY Part-B” project work and the name has a very special meaning in my personal life.
A game about a black fog infecting the world and turning it into a dream world. it is 2D, and the main faction is the rebel group of ninjas. the game also uses an elemantal system for magic and artifacts.
The Tetris program that pwns!
A great little RPG for all Windows mobile 2005 devices. Good story line, lots of twists.
First person multiplayer maze 3D game based on OpenGL.
Multi-player networking Real Time Strategy game written in C# .NET using Direct3D sprites and TCP/IP sockets. Dragon Siege is a unique combination of the town defense idea (see game "The Horde") combined with modern RTS features.
first game i hope you like it!
A .NET (dotnet) based online chat application that is designed to support online pen and paper games.
This project is an academic work and will be a billard game
Game Project for our SGP class at Full Sail, the month of June-July.
XNA Shader 3D Game Engine, it includes physics, Artificial Intelegence, Particle System. Bone Animation Blending, C# Scripting, Billboards, Compressed Content Directory or Virtual File System for Content.
This Project is Role-Playing-Game Project.