OSI-Approved Open Source (175)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (118)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (29)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- BSD License (3)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Public Domain (14)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (8)
- Other License (7)
- Windows (196)
- Linux (162)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (154)
- Mac (122)
- Modern (89)
- BSD (59)
- Android (41)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooters
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Game development framework
- Real Time Tactical
- Translations: Portuguese ×
jEmote will be a fully featured emote creation program made in JAVA. The main goal of jEmote is to offer a simple way for computer users to create emoticons for their forums, blogs, websites, chat rooms (and the list goes on...).
jSueca is a Java Game of the famous Sueca Portuguese Card Game
My personal assistant on Ultima Online.
This is an on-line multi player card game based on a popular South-American game called "Truco". It is written in Python/GTK and is intended to be multi-platform.
Browser based platform for playing CCGs
Steam is disabled.
vOTServ is an OpenSource Open Tibia Server project that uses a console interface.
is a chat robot for help webbrowser.
Wizards Magic - OpenSource card game, based on rules of Magic: The Gathering, written in Python, using Pygame27 weekly downloads