OSI-Approved Open Source (58)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- MIT License (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (55)
- Linux (53)
- Mac (41)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (38)
- Modern (21)
- Android (15)
- BSD (13)
- Real Time Strategy
- Turn Based Strategy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUD)
- Puzzle Games
- Board Games
- Side-Scrolling/Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Console-based Games
- Game development framework
Ubuntu Games Installer to install games related in http://ubuntugames.org
A Deckbuilder for Vampire:The Eternal Struggle in Ruby on Rails
Yet Another Ruby Gamelib. A lightweight, pure-Ruby library for prototyping graphical multiplayer games. Requires RUDL.
ZeroSpace is a multiplayer online space capitalism game. It will have extremely robust political, social, and economic models, and allow users to really have their own unique experiences.
Online web game using the Ruby language
Best Seller - Ruby on Rails based online shopping application - sample/reference implementation from the Rails book ("depot" app), but with better interface and funny content - Best Seller: a shopping site that sells weird things ! :-)
Graphical user interface and backend for a beatmania IIDX score tracker. It is to be the unofficial Japanese High-Score-Online (HOL) replacement. This will track Ex scores as well as tallies for accuracy. Will provide rival mode as well.
Curupira is a powerful, full-featured, cross-platform, pretty-well-tested, well-documented and easy-to-use open source server application (shard emulator) for ultima online.
Generator for D&D 4th Edition characters written in Ruby.
PBoard is a chess interface written in Ruby-GTK. It's primary use is as a chess opening repertoire trainer.
The Ruby Backgammon engine will bring together Backgammon classes to play against each other.
woddy is a tool that parses different statistics or other output of the browsergame "World of Dungeons" and formats it in BBCode so you can post it to the Forums or PMs of that game