OSI-Approved Open Source (70)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (15)
- MIT License (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- BSD License (4)
- zlib/libpng License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Modern (87)
- Windows (83)
- Linux (41)
- Mac (30)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- Embedded Operating Systems (7)
- Android (6)
- OS: Vista ×
I am working on upgrading the XNA Platform Game Template.
A free and open source game engine designed to simplify the game creation process. Anyone can contribute, but they may not commit to the repository. In order to have a change made by you committed, submit it to OniLink10 (at) gmail (dot) com.
Strategy is supposed to be an Open Source game engine for world spanning strategy games. It is inspired by Paradox Interactive games such as Hearts of Iron or Europa Universalis.
The Styrka Engine is a game engine for developing strategical games. It provides classes for input, graphic, sound, network and some tools for developing. All clases are cross-platform and run on Linux and Windows(Mac not tested).
** The engine is currently going through refactoring. ** Revolutionary 2D/3D game engine that explores a new game design paradigm that allows users to easily create games of many genre types.
The Twitch Engine is the IK Software Newest easy to use game engine.
Essence : Ultima Fiddler+
XNA 2D/3D game engine for creating both Window PC and XBOX Live Indie games.
A 3D game maker using Ardor3D as an engine and the OpenGL renderer
Studio of Test Driven Game Development
Eine kleine Grafik Enginee mit DirectX 11 & FMOD als API
The xVector Engine is a cross-platform 2D MMORPG engine written in Python. It will be a full-featured MMORPG engine allowing rapid game development without any programming knowledge, while still being easily extended with a Python scripting API.