OSI-Approved Open Source (21)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (30)
- Linux (23)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (22)
- Mac (21)
- Android (8)
- Modern (7)
- BSD (5)
- Translations: German ×
The Radon Framework is a C++ based multiplatform library to solve most of the basic problems which occur on game and engine development.
Strategy is supposed to be an Open Source game engine for world spanning strategy games. It is inspired by Paradox Interactive games such as Hearts of Iron or Europa Universalis.
WebGameGear is a small toolkit and library to program web games with PHP5.
YissuGame-Engine is a free engine. You can create a free browsergame with it.
HearthStone-Stuff 4 Everyone
Orochi is a server/client framework which can be used for simple networkgames up to MMORPG-like games.