OSI-Approved Open Source (15)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (15)
- Windows (15)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- Mac (13)
- Modern (7)
- Embedded Operating Systems (5)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Android (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Mathematics, linear algebra and optimisation31 weekly downloads
The Batavia XBRL™ Java Library exposes an API that closely follows the XBRL specification. All XBRL components that can be expected based on the specification of the core or any module are represented with interfaces and implementations. License AGPL2 weekly downloads
QuotesViewer is a graphical tool giving you easy and fast access to quotes of all shares on the Euronext stock exchange. Quotes information can be searched and sorted on different criteria, ie. market, ISIN code, mnemonic, name, price, volume.2 weekly downloads
برنامج محاسبة صغير و سريع2 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
GNUEA stand for GNU Universal Expert Advisor. Used in MetaTrader platform as an Automatic Trading System. With GNUEA, we can use every default MetaTrader's indicators as automatic enter and exit trading strategy. For forex (or other futures market).1 weekly downloads
This project provides a Fortran90 library and a python module for singular spectrum analyses such as PCA/EOF or MSSA. It is intended for people interested, for example, in analysing climate or financial variability.1 weekly downloads
Many finance companies are using Connect Direct (NDM) to upload/download business data files to their clients.
Web based time registration on projects
SF Information Currency Market is free software for operating a production econosystem focused on free and open source information repositories.
Wi-Fi Bank is a java based mobile banking architecture (utilizing J2SE, J2ME and J2EE technologies). It includes an API; web services to offer SOA for workflow management; and a front-end GUI to administer the core banking module.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
Enabled Work Space tools for all platforms and people
This software aims in providing a Greek version CES-D test.
jFIX is a java package for managing FIX (Financial Information eXchange) messages. This is the first step in building an open source FIX engine.
by from is best way to buy and sell
Free developpment for end users