OSI-Approved Open Source (14)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- Linux (14)
- BSD (13)
- Windows (9)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Mathematical modelling and computer simulating of military operations.6 weekly downloads
Cross-platform 3D Game Interpreter for 3D design games simulation and Virtual Reality Graphics Rendering with GUI and Command Line. Include map editor , game modeler , script editor.3 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
A Molecular Chemical Viewer using OpenGL and Platform independent provided for the study of Chemicals, including physical, chemical and visual properties.1 weekly downloads
Jump & Roll is an arcade 3D game, similar to SkyRoads.1 weekly downloads
We are students from the Technical University of Federico Santa Maria (Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, UTFSM) developing an a team of autonomous robots that play soccer for the robocup.org small size category.1 weekly downloads
The project deals with the development of a graphic engine and a framework for game development in C++! In this context a test game, based on the engine, should be developed too. The devoloped programs should run on Linux and Windows because they both su
Arcadia is a free open-source cross platform 3D Mind mapping tool written in C++ using openGL.
It'a a simple snake game but in 3D with a lot of new features and a new gameplay.
Extreem Reader for Cosmological simulation data P-Gadet2 and ART codes
Orpheus is a Massive Multiplayer Online Strategy Space Simulation based on Celestia by Chris Laurel. Thousands of other players in one galaxy can explore more than 100.000 stars with over 6 million planets.
Terra is an MMORPG being developed by NeuroToxin Studios which takes the concepts of massively multiplayer online role playing games and applies them to ultra-realistic modern warfare.
致力於開發一個具備以下特點的中國象棋遊戲： 1、功能比較齊全； 2、棋力比較高； 3、包含多種文本模式和圖形模式； 4、代碼注釋和文檔詳盡，並使用中文描述，以期能為後學提供參考；
- enginesg is 100% free for any type of project (even commercial) and is for programmers, it is a collection of C++ library you can use as you wish. - enginesg enables you to launch and run a new project in no time (10 minutes).