OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (14)
- BSD (12)
- Linux (11)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Windows (7)
- Mac (4)
- Solaris (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
LightBSD is a simple FreeBSD based distribution1 weekly downloads
ProofReading Markup Language for transmission of corrections1 weekly downloads
striim is an Internet radio player for GNOME.1 weekly downloads
Displays text or information from a document by rapidly "flashing" short segments on the screen. This has also been called Rapid Serial Visual Presentation (RSVP), and is intended, experimentally, to aid with reading speed and comprehension.
eac - emacs auto complete plugin. engine-universal, easy extensible, has universal API. main aim: make intellectual _dynamic_ auto complete feature. project consists from C and elisp parts.
Create grafical user interface for mtx. MTX is tool for control tape and dvd SCSI media changers. Shareware analogs may be by more than 50000 euro.
Lambda is a free software project for store user, clients, friends informations written in C/C++ using wxWidgets and ODBC library.
This project is about to spread the Functional Programming Language called Clean (can be reached at <http://www.cs.kun.nl/~clean>) in the real world, and make some useful and handy modifications about it.
StarFTP is a powerful, full-featured, cross-platform ftp server. Using python.
Perl/GTK IRC client.
Wide central management operaiting system.
Program robota internetowego sztucznie obciążającego serwery HTTP