OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Windows (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (7)
- Modern (3)
- Android (2)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
AutoHome(Automatic Home Management System) to schedule Television,DVD,and any Infrared based devices(Roboraptor and RoboSapien)to work automatically.Can Send(transmit)/Recieve Remote Control Signals, launch EXE files in Computers/PC .It uses USBUIRT.1 weekly downloads
an online grading system for CPSU BSIT
Dagada CMS Most Content managment systems I have found to be not very User Frinedly and Joomla you have to hier $$$ website developers. this CMS will allow true Site building as well static xhtml As a CMS engine for Dynmic content.
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
MIDP-Widgets is a user interface framework for J2ME/WTK based on top of the Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP).
In the year of 2600, war is based on 3 different Empires after one planet with valuable resources. This is a MMO/rpg/RTS/FPS. Please visit our site/wiki for more info.
multi player money making business game
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.