OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Linux (9)
- Windows (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Modern (7)
- BSD (4)
- Mac (4)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The fast powerful CALC is a desktop scientific calculator, still is under development and tests. The objective is offer a good and easy to use mathematical tool. I hope you enjoy it.2 weekly downloads
Open Source Application Server Appliance based on Open Source GlassFish1 weekly downloads
AlienDev Portal SYSTEM (ADPSYS) is a complete project of Internet portal system including a powerful forum, news system and other very powerful functionalities. The systme uses the powerful PHP and MySQL languages (and other databases).
This is a project on development of Diagnostic tools for a Network Interface card(Model:GB-INC).
Taxi/Cab management software.
RGE Game will be one of the great game engine having all modern technological capabilities. It is compatible with Windows,Sony Playstation, Microsoft XBox, and also Mac platform.
Radium Collaboration System is an open-source project management and time tracking solution designed to deliver enterprise class features in an open-source package. Its main goal is to provide a base set of features across platforms without bias.
This Sys Army Knife is an all in one tool for any Linux System monitoring and analysis. This is intended to ease of the most of the system activities related to monitoring and analysis. It will be helpful for any newbie or advanced linux users.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
it is a prj under development.
The project aims to calculate MOOD Software Quality Metrics for java projects and present them in an organized report.