OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- MIT License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Linux (10)
- Mac (10)
- Windows (10)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Android (4)
- BSD (3)
- Modern (3)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
JStaple is a Java library for building Swing/AWT applications. It provides hierarchical component model, dynamic data bindings, declarative events, and much more.1 weekly downloads
Open Source Application Server Appliance based on Open Source GlassFish1 weekly downloads
I Was Making A User Designable/Data Protection Operative System, I Am Tired Of Making It And I Do Not Even Know If It Is A Good Idea, So I Decided To Associate To Know If It Is A Good Idea And Finish It. Join To Discuss The Main Ideas For Project.1 weekly downloads
Ways99 is a project of projects. It acts as the mother for our(Mir Nazim(me) and my buddy geeks) open source projects. Currently, we are planning some kind of cool PIM tool with some new twists thrown in in.
The goal of condb is to develop a database system, accompanied by full end-user data entry and report generation interfaces, for storing and managing information relating to conventions, conferences and other similar events.
E-Commerce project for trading stuff in an innovative way.
RDFStore is a C/Perl library to parse, store and manage RDF.
Official Implementation of the Unified Window Management Framework specification both API and core implementation
saifix (sx) kernel project support libraries, components and tools "adapted" / "used" from works under "category A" list. When building a library or application that composes works from this set, specific attribution should be added to NOTICE file.