OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Linux (8)
- Windows (8)
- BSD (7)
- Mac (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Performance and stability3 weekly downloads
Initiative to promote the use of the Open Source in the Public Administration and goverment in Indonesia to provide better service to citizen. Web Application for Kota, Kabupaten, Kecamatan and Desa. Will be available in Indonesian & English Langua
Software to manage BBS, Admin controle, morderator Controle, And even a BBS server listing for BBS browsing. Full controle for all BBS system! The EFT will be able to do admin function, moderator function and also be used for daily forum users.
HossPOS is an open-source point of sale (POS) backend and frontend intended for the food and beverage industry. It is available both as a software package and as a web-based interface.
Linux GTK+ based interface to work with Serial Debugging Hardware which is comprised of an Embedded Micro-Controller with USB interface to function as a debugging platform for Serial (RS-232/422/485/I2C/SPI).
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
System monitoring for *nix, Windows. Script is prefered. Heartbeat. Self update. Event can be sent to TEC.(integrated with IBM Tivoli). SCO unix supported.
A better Webmail Interface for MailEnable.