OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Currently being unified with other sites listed at http://sthigpen.freeshell.org1 weekly downloads
A unified open source software platform based on Linux for mobile smart phone. The first stage features are call, sms, address book, multimedia, J2ME, application install, and smart phone full feature set, something like MS smart phone.1 weekly downloads
CiPIA-1 Linux is a project to implement a small distro of Linux targetted specifically at the Compaq iPAQ IA-1 Home Internet Appliance.
An electronic application through which individuals can access, manage and share their health information, and that of others for whom they are authorized, in a private, secure, and confidential environment.
A system for supporting embedded Linux platforms. This includes building cross compilers and cross compiling packages that make up the embedded distribution.
This project will hope to provide an application (using the Java coding language) that will manage facts and citations used in writing research reports. The application will have the ability to manage facts and create citations in accepted formats.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
SgLinuxOS is small Linux distribution based on LFS(LinuxFromScratch) using uClibc and busybox, running live from ide cdrom.1 weekly downloads