OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (10)
- Windows (10)
- Mac (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Modern (4)
- Android (3)
- BSD (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Just bring Linux for a better world2 weekly downloads
Open Source Application Server Appliance based on Open Source GlassFish1 weekly downloads
Bot that following the connections interwikis of El Salvador, to add to the original page (that is El Salvador) the present connections in a connected page (that treats about El Salvador) that lacks in the version in Spanish of wikipedia.1 weekly downloads
Ways99 is a project of projects. It acts as the mother for our(Mir Nazim(me) and my buddy geeks) open source projects. Currently, we are planning some kind of cool PIM tool with some new twists thrown in in.
UI and hardware control for automated bartender
combb stand for community bulletin board. In the future me and my team hope to get it up and have it made with superior quality up-to-date code.
Docversion is used to maintain meta information about files (title, author, ...) with the help of subversion properties. It supports editing, searching and showing of meta data fields.
The goal of KaraDoc is to provide an easy way to apply a given tutorial (text, html, whatever), by extracting script commands from it and producing an actual interactive script, with original text content included at right places.
Political-Consumers.org is a non-profit project which tries to organize international ethical consumer demands to the benefit of companies trying to be better than others.
SeVeraGe is a project aimed at leveraging SVG's capabilities in the real world! This is the home of iSVG, multi-language SVG DOM implementations and a few converters.
Yet Another Homemade Game Engine (yahge) is what the name says a free open source 3D Game Engine geared towards development of 3D First Person Shooters. Major goals are to provide a Rapid Prototyping System for Game Ideas or to make Game Demos for Resume
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively