OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Mac (4)
- Windows (4)
- BSD (2)
- Modern (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Artificialaiming PS3 Hack Development Team: What we do: Making Hacks/Exploits for the PS3. Specially in Aimbots and Wallhacks. Our hacks are paid with an monthly distribution.
This Project is intended to serve as a Operating Platform for creating a Cloud / Grid infrastructure , for deploying applications , assigning , mananging resources through Virtualization and Load balancing.
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Multi Expression Programming is a genetic programming method that encodes multiple solutions. It aims to solve difficult problems like classification or symbolic regression.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...