OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Teknologiaplaneetta Enterprise Solution is an system to start to make your own web-based software just only a developing modules for under it. Framework uses Zend Framework and jQuery.2 weekly downloads
Lintory is a Django based python application that aims to help keep track of software licenses, license requirements, hardware, MAC addresses, users and locations while supporting multiple OS, dual boot systems, and virtual machines.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
The log4script is framework enabling client side code running in a context of browser (either IE of Firefox) to use common logging as done on server side - meaning the logging can be analyzed, persisted, etc...