OSI-Approved Open Source (103)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (67)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- BSD License (6)
- Apache Software License (5)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (109)
- Linux (109)
- Mac (109)
- Windows (109)
- Modern (33)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Yapuka is a multiplatform RADTool for NUI/NGL (ngl.sf.net), a GUI toolkit based on an OpenGL rendering layer. (Mac, Win32, Linux, FreeBSD).
YardSale is an open point of sale system.
csJbind is an attempt to make a java binding for the crystal space 3D engine.
A Character generator and editor for the German pen and paper rpg DSA (the dark eye, l`oeil noir in France), in 4th edition rules. All data is stored in XML files, so you need only a text editor to create own races, cultures and professions.
jDiSeq is a recording facility for call sequences within any Java Virtual Machine. Typical usage is to generate UML (Unified Modeling Language) sequence diagrams of a running system - client or serverside.
This project is to provide a MusicBrainz Tagging application written in Java so it is cross platform.
After dinner mushrooms rule the world!
A Python-based GUI and management interface to blog-based APIs.
A collection of code for games using python. Mostly code for use with games made with pygame, and/or pyopengl. Allthough some of it can be used outside