OSI-Approved Open Source (46)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (31)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Modern (55)
- Windows (55)
- Linux (29)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (27)
- Mac (13)
- BSD (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An alternative to commercial solutions in ERP world.
it is a interactive user interface which combats with phishing attack.
pyERP is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tool written in Python intended to handle the administration of Small/Medium and Large Companies using web standards. This product runs on Zope (App Server/CMS), uses MySQL (RDBMS) and also ZODB (Object DB).
Stock market brokers' back-office management system
This application is for insurance appraisers. The application will manipulates the assessments and send emails with photos and documents associated with each one of them.