OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- BSD License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Python License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Zope Public License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (31)
- Windows (31)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (29)
- Mac (26)
- Modern (10)
- BSD (9)
- Android (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The purpose for this project will be to create a python based smtp server which will deliver mail to a MySQL or PostGresSQL Database.
The aim of the project is to build a message-board system dedicated to the new Plone 2.1.1.
ZProject is a unified Zope product for Project Management, Group Collaboration, and Time Metrics, intended to unify all aspects of project management into a single system.
Este es un espacio de prueba de hosteo plone
oddioToolz (oz) aims to be a modular audio IDE geared toward realtime audio synthesis, manipulation, quantization, sequencing, interaction and the exchange of sound/modules/meta over computer and neural networks worldwide. oz needs help e-mail a dev!
pyERP is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tool written in Python intended to handle the administration of Small/Medium and Large Companies using web standards. This product runs on Zope (App Server/CMS), uses MySQL (RDBMS) and also ZODB (Object DB).
Misc Project Management for UOP