OSI-Approved Open Source (97)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (53)
- BSD License (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- MIT License (5)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (102)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (66)
- Modern (38)
- Linux (34)
- Mac (26)
- Android (16)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Programming Language: C# ×
gnomesvn is a C# front end for the subversion version control system. Developed using Mono Project, C# as programming language, Gtk# as graphical interface and Monodevelop as IDE
hostingstar.com.au's open source software. To be used primarily for dotnetnuke modules, a cross platform backup system, .net (dotnet) user controls, 3d plugins and many other bits and pieces.
This is a CRM application which will be developed in .NET 2.0, C# and will use the Sql server and other popular databases. This application will have an active integration with DNN and also the popular Accounting Packagaes like Quick book.
SCMAPI is a set of libraries for dealing with various source control management systems (such as CVS , subversion , perforce ).
A version control server based on SVN database which implements SourceOffSite's secure connection protocol.
xvn is a version control system similar to svn or cvs. It differs in that it versions a directory and all changes are implicit. Objects added to a repository are indexed using the SHA1 hash as the key. Written in C# for mono.