OSI-Approved Open Source (34)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (34)
- Linux (28)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (27)
- Mac (19)
- Modern (10)
- Android (8)
- BSD (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Translations: English ×
program, for CDMA-operator Intertelekom, checks remainder Mb. Source!1 weekly downloads
Provides a unified CLI interface for source code re-formatting and checking.1 weekly downloads
A program which displays battery details in notifications & widgets.
PHP based code repository with syntax highlighting.
A small tool to monitor Apache Subversion repositories for new commits. It has a very small memory footprint and resides in the system tray. Based on the famous project CommitMonitor, this project has some new features and enhancements.
FirstSpirit Templates replicated oneway to Subversion
With inspector, code revision and software inspection will turn into a more easier task, for software development teams.
This is a java code review tool, it helps to find simple patterns in code. It's a NetBeans 6.5 plugin, and there's a lot to do.
Quality Control tool for PHP projects.
RestfulDoc a tool for generating API documentation in HTML format from RESTEasy annotations in source code.
Is a project that uses Spring 2.5, Struts 2.16 and Hibernate Annotations, for create a web application. The main objective is to integrate this technologies to work togeter.
A Microsoft Office Access relational database application to format Visual Basic for Applications code projects as web sites, Microsoft Office Word documents and Portable Document Format (PDF) documents.
A tool to generate state machine graphs based on specially formatted comments in C and C++ code. The generated output is a Graphviz dot input file.
lua source code beautifier