OSI-Approved Open Source (165)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (47)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (40)
- Apache License V2.0 (16)
- BSD License (13)
- Eclipse Public License (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- MIT License (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (187)
- Linux (186)
- Android (107)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (93)
- Modern (15)
- BSD (12)
- OS: Mac ×
Python scripts for automatically generating Ansi C functions stubs for use to develop unit tests. Uses gccxml to parse C file.
Java to C++ porting framework
dicheck is a simple indent checker useful for C/C++ code. It helps insure uniform indentation without actually changing anything (you have to do any changes).
This project tries to combine existing software quality tools for eclipse into one. If sucessfull, it will integrate checkstyle, findbugs, pmd, and possible others.
A visual binary file viewer.
Mining multiple object usage patterns
Its an Eclipse 3.5 Plugin. It can be used to find linear paths for unit testing of any method. The linear path covers all the child methods and till leaf level of the hierarchy. The packages which should be covered in the path can be controlled.
A research project and a set of tools for the analysis of secure information flow
To be completed ....
A program to check source code for mispelings...
Productive development environment Targeted to create cross-platform development environment
Simple Python-based Static Code Analyzer for C programs based on GLib
A command-line Python utility to mine information on open source projects using the ohloh web service APIs. The script is enables analysis of open source projects indexed by ohloh by providing source lines of code (SLOC), contributor data and other info.
A tool to check your XML interfaces comply with your own standards.
Xciter parser generator software