OSI-Approved Open Source (23)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- MIT License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
QATracker gives an overview of software quality metrics over time. The metrics result from running any quality metrics tool for which a parser is available, e.g. Checkstyle, Cobertura, CPD, FindBugs, PMD, QALab, SonarJ
Static analysis tool for finding coding standards violations in C++ source files.
UCD Analyzer is a tool for analyzing websites usability (as well as accessibility, search engine optimization). It uses set of configurable rules to generate usability report.
Code Coverage Tool For Oracle PL/SQL
Python scripts for automatically generating Ansi C functions stubs for use to develop unit tests. Uses gccxml to parse C file.
This project tries to combine existing software quality tools for eclipse into one. If sucessfull, it will integrate checkstyle, findbugs, pmd, and possible others.
A research project and a set of tools for the analysis of secure information flow
To be completed ....
The mistletoe parser library.
open source version of vtune
Productive development environment Targeted to create cross-platform development environment
Reviewing memory allocation and data structures of an extant Sourceforge project unix-named "simupop". A new development version of the extant project is established and the ultimate goal is to "rev up" the old, hence the project name.