OSI-Approved Open Source (55)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (29)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- BSD License (9)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (54)
- Windows (50)
- Mac (42)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (29)
- Android (27)
- Modern (12)
- BSD (6)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
Project is an attempt to create a generic system storing various metrics collections used for performance and availability monitoring purposes.
Toolset for performing static call graph Analysis on Embedded Binaries for ARM processor.
A C++ library that includes classes and macros that track the path traveled by an exception. Useful to log stack-dumps or debugging.
Smart and fast Java profiler.
open source version of vtune
A small kernel module program to analysis process's running status
SVGLint IDE An IDE for developing SVG projects.
strace-wince is a system call tracer for Windows Mobile, Pocket PC and Windows-based Smartphones, it intercepts API calls and prints out a trace of all the API calls made by a another process/program.
(Pro)filing and (Per)formance measurement infrastructure for saifix (sx) kernel project.
wxPyProfiler is a Python/wxPython front-end application for the Python Profiler provided in the modules profile and pstats.