OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
JNode is a Java New Operating system Design Effort. JNode is a simple to use and install Java operating system for personal use on modern devices. Any java application runs on it, fast and safe. See our homepage for additional information.120 weekly downloads
amforth is an extendible interpreter on microcontrollers25 weekly downloads
DRAKE is a true homebrew game console that consists of specially crafted hardware, system software and games.1 weekly downloads
The CodeTime platform covers every aspect of parallel software from authoring, through distribution, to run-time. Its goals are: high programmer productivity; write once, run high performance anywhere; and wide acceptance.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
TriOS - The Object Oriented Operating System, is the next generation operating system. Fully based on object orientation, it brings unique features to programmers and end users. Basically everything in TriOS is an object, even files and programs! Enjoy!!
cyOS is a virtual operating system, designed to run in any modern web browser.